Fische Fluppen Frikadellen
Questions and Answers
Wed Feb 18 14:24:33 PST 2004
Thanks for the answers provided by Henning Kröpke.
- May trader no. 8, the one who accepts a commodity X and gives back Y and Z,
be used to return two of the same thing which was turned in?
- What if there are two producers of, say, fennel,
and only one fennel counter left to produce? Which one produces it? Or does
neither do so?
- May a player purchase more than 7 tokens and discard unwanted ones?
- If another player moves you onto a merchant, are you still prohibited from
interacting with him on your turn?
- If a pawn is on a merchant when the latter's location is swapped, is the pawn
caught up in the swap or does it stay where it is?