Rules Notes on
Russian Civil War
The 1976 board game by SPI
Summary of which side can attack which:
White <----------> Red <------------------> Blue
Movement Restrictions for Blue and Green Units
- Have 3 movement points.
- May not move by rail.
- Hungarian, Rumanian, Greek and German units never move.
- Czechoslovakian and Japanese units may never leave Siberia.
- Green units may never leave their starting region, EXCEPT
Finnish units may enter Archangel, Olonetz, Petrograd;
Polish units may enter Greater Russia, White Russia, Baltic
region, or the Ukraine region.
- Czechoslovakian units may exit from Vladivostok for VP.
Drawing Blue or Green Control Markers
- Withdrawal marker means units are permanently removed from the map.
- If a Blue control marker is drawn and the force has already
withdrawn or been completely eliminated, draw again.
- If a Blue withdrawal marker is drawn and the force has been
completely elmininated, draw again.
- If a Green control marker is drawn and the force has been
completely eliminated, DO NOT draw again.
Red Leaders by ID
White Leaders by ID
Wed Dec 2 13:34:00 PST 1998
Please forward any comments to