Notes on the Board Game
Sun Apr 28 19:32:57 PDT 2002
Easily Missed Rules
- Options are optional, i.e. purchaser need not buy the whole set. [4/3 Example]
- Attending the Assembly is determined secretly. [4/4]
- If the Veto player is absent, no one has the Veto power. [4/5]
- Overseas cities do not confer votes.
- Private Motions occur before anything else. [5/3]
- A player may only receive one office per Assembly. [5/7/1]
- At the start of the game, nobles may begin at their home castles. [3/4]
- Votes at the Assembly are secret. In the case of positions, each player votes for a Baron.
- New Fleets always sail. [7/1]
- Anyone in a province with a road in it is considered to be on the road. [11/10]
- Factions may not combine in attacks. [11/15]
- Castles are worth 100 in defense. [13/1/2]
- AR should have an effect on the attackers when storming a city.
Created February 1, 1987.