Spotlight on Games
Zones of Control
Sun Jan 6 15:39:30 PST 2002
An explanation of the various types of Zones of Contol that exist
in hex war games and their effects on movement and combat.
Effect on Movement
Effect on Combat
- Unit may not move from one enemy ZOC to another.
- Unit may only move from one enemry ZOC to another under certain circumstances.
- Unit may always move from one enemy ZOC to another.
- Friendly units must attack all enemy units in friendly ZOC's.
- Units need attack only one unit in its ZOC.
- Unit need not attack any of the units in its ZOC.