Spotlight on Games
Surprise Attack Summary (rule 41.0) for the Avalon Hill board game
- May only occur in visibility ≥ 5.
- Attacker selects a target.
- If defender's Evasion Rating is higher than attacker's,
the attacker rolls 2 dice and subtracts the visibility from the sum.
- If this number ≤ 1, he must attack.
- If this humber > 1, he must choose a new target or not attack at all.
- Night adds 5 to the visibility.
- X visibility is considered a 9.
- Surprise attacks may be made automatically by shipts that are being